Monday 19 September 2011

Just drink more water

Perhaps I was doing it the wrong way. Suffering from a rather bad bout of hiccups, my sides and insides were hurting and my eyes were filled with tears. Try taking a few deep breathes and they should go away. Really? I don't know, heard it somewhere and thought it sounded reasonable. I don't want reasonable, I need relief!

Why not try something new?

A change in job? A change in pace? A change in country?

Having taken up the trifecta, I find myself sitting in my new old kitchen, perched on a stool, looking out to the downs. Whilst it is pushing 33 degrees where I left, I am rugged up, sipping on a Bodum of hot coffee, with a pashmina wrapped around my neck, writing my first blog. A good start.

I read somewhere that the average person changes careers on average 3 times in a working lifetime. Halfway through mine, and on my third change, does that mean I'm average or exceptional?

Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment